Attendee Instructions for Claiming PDUs
CPM’s Integrated Program Management Workshop (IPMW) is a virtual program featuring world-class training and professional development, and a deep dive into hot topics with practitioners and world leaders in performance management. Attendees will gain practical tools, tips, and techniques to be more efficient and successful in project delivery. The program consists of three tracks:
- Professional Education Program (PEP) that provides a foundation in the principles and data analysis techniques of earned value management (EVM)
- State of IPM Workshop Topics on the latest industry standards and guidelines
- Community of Practice Series featuring real-world program management approaches
After the CPM IPMW 2021 conference, an attendee can claim PDUs with PMI by self-claim.
Certification holders may submit professional development units (PDUs) for courses not registered with us by following the steps below:
- Log into our Continuing Certification Requirements System (CCRS) with your username and password
- Click on PDUs drop down on the top of the page
- Select Report PDUs from the drop-down menu
- Click “Course or Training”
- Manually type in the required information (provider name, activity name, dates, and number of PDUs). Do not select any course or provider from the dropdown menu.
- Provider name: College of Performance Management
- Activity name: IPMW Jan 2021
- Dates: 19-Jan-2021 to 21-Jan-2021 | 25-Jan-2021 to 27-Jan-2021
- Once you have entered this information, please agree that the claim is accurate and click the submit button.