Skip to content
How to get the most out of the 2021 CPM IPMW conference
- We will be providing access to the platform at 10:00 AM Eastern on Friday, January 15th. You will receive a “Magic Link” directly from Expo Pass. Please check your spam if you are unable to locate the link by Friday afternoon.
- The CPM email address for help with conference related questions: email@example.com.
Before the Conference Begins
- Remember to set your Out of Office so you can make time for all the learning and community experience opportunities that we have planned for you!
- View the detailed catalog of the sessions offered by CPM IPMW here.
- For the best experience, join the conference from your desktop computer and run the audio through your computer.
- When you enter the event platform, you may need to adjust your browser zoom to ensure an optimal event view.
- Be sure to have a strong Wi-Fi connection. We strongly recommend that you use the latest version of one of these internet Browsers to access your event: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Edge with Chrome is best option.
- For an even better experience click here for Optimal Internet Download Speed.
Accessing the Online Event Platform
- After registering for your Expo Pass Virtual Event, begin by logging in.
- When you login, you should see the event(s) you registered for on the first screen. Click on ‘Details’ for the event you would like to access. **If you have used the Magic Link to access your event, skip to step 2. **If you do not see your event, please double-check again to make sure that you used the same email when creating your account that you used when you registered for the event.
- You are now in your Virtual Event Home Page. Here you can navigate to ‘Exhibitors’, ‘Event Schedule’ to preview and add Sessions into ‘My Schedule’, watch the Welcome Video, and download event Resources.
- In the Event Schedule, you will see all Sessions arranged chronologically. From here, you can Add and Remove Sessions to your Schedule, Filter through the Sessions, or Search Schedule. **Please note this is not required, but a nice convenience to save Sessions on your My Schedule area.
- If you would like to learn more about a Session or view the content, click anywhere on the row to open the Session.
- Within a Session, you can download *Materials, click on Speakers to see their Bios, Email, Phone Number, etc. You can also click Join if your Session is live. *Please note not all materials listed will be provided.
- To navigate back to the Event Schedule, click on ‘Back to Sessions’ in the top left corner.
- From here you can look through and attend more Sessions for your event. If you have Exhibitors at your event, click on the Exhibitors section on the left of your screen to see more.
- Click on the Exhibitor Session you would like to visit.
- Here you can Join live Exhibitor meetings, read more about their companies, connect with Key Contacts (Presenting), and download company materials.
- To navigate back to the Virtual Event Home Page at any time, click on the Event Title in the top left-hand corner of the page.
- You can also click on the Menu option to open your Navigation Menu.
- All sessions and speaker information regarding time can be found by clicking here.
- Once you have clicked on this link, scroll to the section labeled “Exhibitors/Sponsors.”
- When you have entered this section of the page, click on the highlighted link that says, “Download the Exhibitor/Sponsor Prospectus.”
- The breakdown of the sessions are State of IPM Series, Community of Practice Series, and PEP Training.
- If you are experiencing any issues logging in, you may contact the Expo Pass team for support on conference days. To access this support please open your “Magic Link” email and scroll to the bottom and click on “Contact Us.”
- You may also use their email address firstname.lastname@example.org